Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Biblical Weather

Okay, it hasn't been all that bad. But honestly, I can't remember the last quiet night we've had around here when something didn't rumble threw and take a crap on us.
If you click on the picture for a closer look, you'll see those white dots aren't rain, that's hail. A mish-mash of marble to ping-pong sized variety. The latest storm blew in and blew out in less than ten minutes, leaving small drifts of hail in its wake. Gotta love livin' in the Great Plains.


1 comment:

Asinine Army said...

And God spoke and said I shall dump an assload of rain upon you. And the people did not repent, but spoke the Lord's name frequently in phrases such as "Jesus Christ it's rained a lot" and "Sweet Merciful Christ on a Cracker, why is there three inches of water in my basement.

And God, again, said "Wait, you mean suffering doesn't make them more loyal? Oh my me..."