Thursday, May 08, 2008

Getting to Know You...

Okay, we've started over, blogging wise, so I thought it'd be a nice opportunity to let you all know a little about me with one of those chain-meme's that I keep getting via e-mail. Read at your own risk:


Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?

An Ed Benes rendition of the Black Canary leaning against her motorcycle. All about the fishnets and leather, baby!

Q. How many televisions do you have in your house?
Three: Rumpus room, living room and bedroom.

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right handed. But I can swing both ways if need be. What’s the word for that again?

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Adenoids. A few
anomalous bumps and moles. A few teeth.

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A junked water-softner still full of salt.

Q. Have you ever been knocked out?
Yep. And concussed. Several times. Several times too many, probably. What were we talking about again?

BULLSHIT

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Absolutely not!

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Woodrow – and don’t call me Woody. Or Thaddeus.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
Frankly, no color looks good on me so I’ll settle for navy or black. Definitely dark.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item?
On purpose? Swallowed a coin playing quarters once. And if you believe the urban legends quite a few stray spiders while I've slept.

DARES

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
I’d probably do it for $10.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
Yeah. If I let you take ‘em both do I get $400,000?

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
I guess I could keep doing it with a non de plume. Maybe Roger Wilco?

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Sure. No one would buy it. But sure, it’s your money.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
No.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
Depends. If I had irrefutable proof that the victim deserved it, maybe. And just maybe. I gotta weird, almost pathological guilt hang-up.

DUMB

Q: What is in your left pocket?
Nothing. Wearing sweats.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good film?
Good but not great. It made me laugh when it was trying to be funny and I think that says a lot.

Q: Do you have wood or lay carpet in your house?
What is this “lay carpet” you speak off? Sounds kinky. For the record, all carpet except for part of the basement which is concrete.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
Stand. I fall asleep a lot in the shower. See question #6.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
None. My feet are grotesque.

LAST

Q: Last person who texted you?
My cheap-ass phone plan won’t let me. Never had the pleasure.

Q: Last person who called you?
My buddy Bob to come over and watch the Cubs lose on satellite.

Q: Last person you hugged?
My cat. Yes. She counts. Fine. A co-worker and she really, really needed it.

FAVORITES

Q: Number?
Zero my hero.

Q: Season?
Baseball. Oh that season. Used to be winter. Used to thrive in the cold. Now I hate it, so let’s say fall.

Q: Colour?
American flag blue.

CURRENT

Q: Missing someone?
I'd rather not talk about it.

Q: Mood?
Tired.

Q: Listening to?
A mix CD called Sand in Your Crack. Surf thrash instros.

Q: Watching?
Plan to watch The Car as soon as I get this thing posted.

Q: Worrying about?
Money. General debts. House needs work. I got friends I’d really like to visit.

Q: Wearing?
Sweats and Tee.

RANDOM

Q: First place you went this morning?
The toitee.

Q: What can you not wait to do?
At the moment, watching The Car in widescreen DVD.

Q: Do you smile often?
Not really.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
People tell me I am. And I guess that’s what really counts, right?

No comments: