Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Poster Archives on Flickr!

For those interested, since the advent of the World Wide Web, over the years I have been slowly accumulating about a metric ton worth of gigabytes of vintage movie posters on my hard drive. And inspired by a wonderful Blog called Cinebeats, I decided to get organized and get them uploaded onto Flickr for your viewing pleasure.

So far I've got a Godzilla set uploaded, dedicated to all those wonderful imports from Toho Studios (with plans for an original posters set to come -- stay tuned), and another for The Planet of the Apes franchise. Also in the works is another batch for American International, another for Roger Corman, B-Movie monsters, Italian slashers, and a lot, lot more.

Still tweaking on the layouts, and those should be available for public viewing -- I don't think Flikr requires you to register anymore to view. If not, it's relatively painless and free. Enjoy.

No comments: